Attorney Eric P. Zine is the founder of the Law Office of Eric P. Zine, a Hingham based law practice specializing in Advanced Estate Planning. Attorney Zine concentrates his practice on advising families and business owners on all aspects financial life planning, asset protection, and advanced estate planning.
Prior to establishing Law Office of Eric P. Zine, Attorney Zine earned his Certified Financial Planner™ certification while working as a Financial Planning Specialist for the global financial services firm of Morgan Stanley. He has over 18-years’ experience in the crafting and delivery of innovative, highly personalized financial life planning solutions for clients, while employed in some of the industry’s most recognized financial planning firms.
Attorney Zine strives to exceed clients’ expectations and prides his practice on integrity, work ethic, professionalism, and competency. He is a 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager recipient, an achievement awarded to fewer than 7 percent of the professionals in the Boston area for service excellence.
Attorney Zine earned his Juris Doctor from the New England School of Law and his Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bryant University and is a graduate of Boston College High School. Attorney Zine is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, American Bar Association, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education program (MCLE) and Financial Planning Association.
Attorney Zine is a South Shore native, and now makes his home in Cohasset with his wife and two sons. When not assisting clients, he is passionate about spending quality time with his family, golfing, reading, and physical fitness.
Certifications and Designations
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7: FINRA General Securities Representative
- Series 31: Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63: NASAA Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65: NASAA Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
- Massachusetts Individual Life Accident and Health Insurance Producer’s license.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor – 2009
- Boston University
- Certificate in Financial Planning – 2002
- Bryant University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 1995
- Boston College High School
- High School Diploma